All 4 art Reviews

Ariel - Under the sunlight Ariel - Under the sunlight

You have a gorgeous colouring technique, very soft. I'd work a bit on giving volume to your objects within the image, for instance Ariel is very well define volumetrically but her bra and the rocks aren't and the reason for this is that you're not sticking to one source of light.

Rrachel-chan responds:

Thank you, and you are right! I'll try to start experimenting with my color techniques again

Morrigan Peach Morrigan Peach

It's a pity you don't complete more images more often cause the style is excellent, I particularly love the colouring. In most of the images she looks nice 3D and well balanced. My only comment would be about her arms which look a tad flat with the shading but the rest is, well, peachy.

Cyberpunk Girl Porcess Cyberpunk Girl Porcess

You have a very good sense of colour light and volume however you need to work on your anatomical proportions.

Outstretched her hand needs to be able to cover her face. Her feet are also too dainty to be able to support her with balance. Perhaps you're using the zoom in during digital painting and not zooming out to see how your figure works as a whole.

SketchBobOmb responds:

I think you're right. Hands and feet sizes are a big weakness for me. I always draw them too small. Same with facial features. Luckily this one doesn't have much of that. Thanks for the comment bud, Il keep in mind to zoom out on my next character. I think that may be the problem and it will help a lot. Cheers!

Audrie vs Deadline Audrie vs Deadline

This is absolutely excellent, love the composition and grainy feel.

My only critique would have to do with the lighting. Since the most powerful source of light in the picture is coming from the characters hand the monster (I'm assuming Deadline is the monster) should be at least partially lit up with the colour of light. If you do that you can change over the rim light to a different colour (like a cold light blue) for added contrast and interest.